Platform Scale ILT Series
State-of-the-art premium touchscreen platform scale with the complete range of functions for demanding processes.
ILT-BAM, -GAM: 8 GB , ILT-NM,-C: 1 GB
- 01. Intuitive operation, increases efficiency and saves costs: Easy capture of item data at the PC, call up of items on the balance using the connected barcode or RFID scanner, output of weighing data using the large or second display or control outputs, data transfer to the PC, printer or alibi memory.
- 02. User-friendly piece-counting function: creation and recall items to be counted from the database with all relevant additional data such as pi
- 03. Backlit and touch-sensitive LCD display with digit height 21 mm, screen diagonal 5,7' (approx. 145 mm), WxH 115x86 mm. Dimensions of display device WxDxH 215x156x71 mm. Thanks to the interactive touch display, the menu and processes are self-explanatory. This reduces the training times, avoids operating errors and in this way, ensures more efficient functionality
- 04. ece weight, name, price (for internal valuation), reference quantity, tare container weight, barcode, item image etc.
- Also integrated: automatic reference optimisation, correction of reference weights, freely selectable reference quantity and much more
- Note: on the basis of the KERN ILT range, you can put together a wide range of high-performance counting systems - your KERN product specialist will be pleased to advise you
- 05. 2 infrared sensors: to initiate functions such as TARE, zeroing, printing, starting or aborting adjustment, calling up database or menu and much more, without having to touch the balance - just give it a wave!
- 06. Convenient recipe-weighing: complete recipes with all recipe ingredients and associated target values, names, tolerances, tare weights etc. can be stored. If there is an excess amount of one recipe ingredient the practical back calculation function automatically calculates the new target weights of the other ingredients
- 07. Multiplier function: recipes and their ingredients can be multiplied at will at the press of a button, which is ideal for the production of larger containers, bulk packs etc.
- 08. Best-before dates can be stored and printed for each item
- 09. Statistical function for statistical analysis of series of measurements
- 10. User-friendly batch management with batch master and batch number assignment, classification, batch derivation, batch determination, batch status management, shelf-life processing, documentary, original and WIP batches, batch-specific units of measure, batch where-used list
- 11. Individual user settings can be stored:
- - User name and number
- - Password
- - Menu language
- - User profile
- - Additional guest mode for users without log-in
- - Authorisations
- 12. Enormous database (1 GB) for thousands of weighing results, items, recipes, recipe ingredients, container weights, user data etc.
- 13. Alibi memory: paperless archive of weighing results[/]Electronic level indicator continuously checks the position of the balance, sounds an alarm when the device is out of balance and gives visual instructions on how to correct the situation (only ILT-NM, -C)
- 14. High level of process reliability: you can define limit values for selected parameters, such as, for example, temperature, levelling, minimum load, adjustment, etc. When the value falls outside these limits, a warning message will be issued and this can be stored with the measuring result
- 15. Individual print formats: Printouts can be individually adjusted depending on operating mode, application or your own requirements, directly at the balance or the PC.