Double Veam Spectrophotometer T 80 / T 80+
The T80 series of UV-Visible
Spectrophotometers are able to carry
out photometric measurement, spectrum
scans, quantitative determination and
DNA/Protein analysis. When interfaced
to a PC using the UV-Win software, many
more features are available including three
dimensional spectrum, kinetic measurements,
method and datastorage, exportation of data
in multiple formats and GLP administration
features. Both instruments have a spectral
range of 190-1100nm.
The T80 range consists of two models:
T80 UV-Vis instrument offering a fixed bandwidth of 2nm. T80+ UV-Vis instrument offering a variable bandwidth of 0.5, 1, 2 or 5nm.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- High performance fixed (2nm) or variable (0.5, 1, 2, 5nm) spectral bandwidth.
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 0.3nm.
- Supplied with a motorised 8 cell changer and pre-aligned Tungsten and Deuterium lamps.
- Holographic blazed grating 1200 lines /mm.
- High degree of automation requiring minimal key depressions to start analysis.
- A number of optional accessories available which increase the flexibility of the instrument.
- Analysis for photometric measurement, spectrum scans, quantitative determination and DNA/Protein analysis.
- UV-Win software gives additional functionality including 3D spectrum analysis and compliance with GLP protocol.
- Simple mechanical structure and modular electronics make routine maintenance very easy.