Atomic Absorption AA500G
The instrument is equipped with a Graphite Furnace Atomiser only. The graphite head is fixed into the optical path to maximise performance and eliminate drift. The temperature of the transversely heated graphite tube is accurately controlled by means of a precision feedback system. Pyrolytically coated platform tubes are supplied as standard to improve the performance and eliminate many analytical problems associated with this technique.
- Embedded PC system built into the instrument as standard on all configurations. Pre-installed UV-Win Pro software, user manuals, cook book and Windows 7 professional operating system.
- UV-Win Pro software provides full control of the instrument and autosampler with easy method change for each technique.
- Automatic 8 Hollow Cathode lamp turret controlled and optimised by the AA-Win Pro software. Operating lamp current and warm-up lamp current can be individually controlled to eliminate drift commonly associated with lamp warming.
- D2 lamp background correction system fitted as standard to all configurations. High energy D2 lamp and adjustable beam splitter mirror are optimised by the AA-Win pro software.
- Self Reversal background correction system fitted as standard to all configurations. The high performance background system uses the same hollow cathode lamp as installed for the analysis.
- Minimum extra components are required and optical alignment is very simple. Self Reversal can be used for any element at any wavelength making it extremely versatile.
- High precision minimal optics ensures maximum light throughput to the computer controlled Czerny-Turner monochromator.
- A universal autosampler is available as an optional accessory which is conveniently mounted on the front of the AA500 instrument.
- Absorption and Emission modes are standard features in the AA WinPro software as well as peak height, peak area, sequential and manual integration modes.
Graphite Atomiser Features
- The integrated Graphite Furnace Atomiser is available in two instrument configurations.
- In the AA500G instrument the graphite furnace head is fixed into the light path so alignment with the optical path is simple and accurate.
- In the AA500FG instrument the graphite furnace head is fixed behind the flame atomiser assembly and is motorised into position by a simple operation in the AAWinPro software. The positions for the flame and graphite are saved making it easy to swap between modes for different analysis.
- The temperature of the transversely heated graphite tube is accurately controlled by means of a precision feedback system and has been designed to reduce analytical problems normally associated with this type of technique.
- Pyrolytically coated graphite tubes are used as standard and are manufactured to improve performance as well as increase the analytical life.
- Platform graphite tubes are supplied as standard and will accept volumes up to 20µl. Non-platform graphite tubes are also available as an optional extra.
- Up to 10 heat stages are available for the programming of the graphite atomiser. These can be set and stored within the AAWinPro software.
- The graphite tube is held in position by means of a gas piston. Replacement of the graphite tube is performed by a simple command in the AAWin Software.
- The graphite tube is efficiently cooled by an additional water circulation system (supplied separately).
- Argon Gas pressure Sensor
- Water flow sensor
- Over Temperature Sensor
- Broken graphite tube protection.